Just a few updates that can’t wait until next Tuesday.
- Peloton Pix is having a costume contest from this past weekend. SuperGirl and Geisha made it to the final 10 (we’re surprised Gumby and Crag didn’t get a shot)… but vote now!
- Ben Jenkins also took quite a few pix out in Campton and has his photos for sale. Check out his site here.
- We mentioned this one a while back, but Dr. James Kearns (Woodstock promoter) is hosting a CX clinic this Saturday (Nov 7th) from Noon to 1pm in Woodstock. Get detail and pre-register by calling 815-337-7109 and you can also find more contact info at http://www.painfree101.com/.
- Speaking of the Woodstock race… would you like to sleep in a little that Sunday morning? Maybe find a bite to eat before or after the race? The Woodstock chamber of commerce welcomes you to patronize their local businesses. Find details at www.woodstockilchamber.com.
- The South Chicago Wheelmen will be holding a raffle at the Indian Lakes race to benefit the club’s Junior Development Program. Items will include some schwag autographed by none other than cyclocross TDF superstar Christian Vande Velde and SuperGirl.
- If you would like a women’s cut t-shirt (any color or size) please email us at [email protected] and we can make it happen. UPDATE: We added a “Women’s Cut” category on BikeReg (look at the bottom of the list). You can pay there and then email us the size and color you want.
- There seems to be some confusion concerning the baby blue t-shirts we’ll have available. The COLOR SCHEME is similar to last year’s design but the logo will be this year’s design. Sorry for any confusion.