Home > Course Preview > 2011 NORGE Ski Jump Cyclocross Preview

2011 NORGE Ski Jump Cyclocross Preview

- We love it when people step up and make the change they want to see in the world. Case in point, Rob Curtis from Psimet puts on another CX race AND writes his own course preview.

- Read the preview here.

- Online reg is here and closes tonight!

About these ads
Categories: Course Preview
  1. Jim
    11/16/2011 at 12:24 pm

Looks like fun! Wish I could race, but family commitments on Sat are precluding me racing. Good luck everyone and see you Sunday.

2. 11/16/2011 at 3:58 pm

Why every Cat 4 in the area isn’t signed up for this is beyond me. If you are “saving it” for sunday, you’re a sandbagger. Race as much as you can. Learn as much as you can. That’s what cat 4 is about.

• 11/18/2011 at 2:58 pm

Heck yeah!! Thats why I am racing four races this weekend!! Need to be able to move up categories soon…

3. MZ
    11/16/2011 at 6:59 pm

I think “in the area” is the critical part.

4. 11/17/2011 at 8:27 am

The West Town Bikes crew will be there and Im looking forward to my first race in a long time. Thanks Rob!

5. 11/17/2011 at 4:20 pm

MZ – it’s closer to Chicago than Sunday’s race is. I don’t understand how people have missed that. Hope you race BOTH!

• Robert Antinelli
      11/20/2011 at 6:58 am

Rob, I left my Spin Doctor Allen wrench set in the Ski lodge yesterday. Did anyone happen to turn them in?
      If so, please contact
      Robert Antinelli
      velo48x14@gmail
      847 217 4948

• 11/20/2011 at 9:09 pm

Robert, I stopped by Norge this morning to check on things. Unfortunately I didn’t see your wrench set in the clubhouse. Do you know where inside you might have left it? I will be back there again on Tuesday night.

6. A Swartz
    11/22/2011 at 2:29 pm

Nice job spelling PSIMET in the course layout map in the southeast section!! As a ‘crosser and geographer/cartography I was happy to see it.
    Andy S. Madison, Wisc.