– Thanks to everyone who came out to race, cheer, heckle, take photos, hold down a tent from blowing away in the wind, course marshal, help stage riders, hold down another tent from blowing away, fix course tape, scrub mud off bikes, and above all… make the CCC NYR a great first year event. We’re still getting caught up on emails, tweets, and carry pigeon messages but we promise to respond to everyone soon. In the mean time please see the two posts below for pictures and videos. CX Magazine also has a nice collection here.
– Chicagoland CX racing is officially done for the 2011/12 season, but racing is going on close by. We hope to see as many of you as possible in Verona/Madison this coming weekend for CX Nats, and the week after in Louisville for CX Masters World Championships.
– If you pre-ordered CCC merchandise and never picked is up, please email us and we’ll find a way to get the goods to you ASAP. We also have a few pairs of SockGuy socks, some mad Alchemy embro, and quite a few Contigo mugs left over if you’d still like to purchase any CCC merchandise. Please email us if you’d like some schwag.
– If you’re a stats geek, check out the CCC’s 2011 blogging report.
– And finally… thank you to everyone, and we mean EVERYONE for making not only the CCC series, but the NYR and all of Chicagoland CX racing such a blast this season. We’re already looking forward to the 2012/13 season when we can do it all again!