Tuesday CCC Updates
– Hey there! How’s everyone enjoying July? After the winter we had we didn’t think temps would ever get above 80° this summer, but we’re sure glad they did. While you may just have started thinking about CX season, the CCC series directors have been tinkering away in our evile lair and are just about ready to unveil our latest creation… but we’re going to make you wait until next week!
– In the meantime, make sure your BikeReg rider profiles are up-to-date and most importantly include your USAC racing license number, which should also be up-to-date.
– What we can share with you now is the updated schedule page. Unfortunately Psycho Cross in Wauconda will NOT be back for the 2014 season. Given the CX season is already long enough as it is the CCC will NOT be replacing this race and therefore the series will include 11 races instead of 12. Please plan accordingly.
– The CCC is always looking for a few good men and women to be series volunteers. If you would like to be involved and race at a very hefty discount, please contact us at ChicagoCrossCup@gmail.com.
– The CCC is also starting its 2014 series sponsorship drive. If you or your business want to be part of the CCC family, let us know.