#CXRelay CoEd Open Podium – Photo Tyler George
- Looks like everyone had a great time at the CX Relay. Thanks to xXx Racing-Atheltico for hosting another fun event. Results are here, but fear not, these results will NOT count towards your CrossResults.com ranking.
- Speaking of CrossResults (CXR) since move people are now looking at this website, please review the updated staging protocol we posted back in July. Lots of other good details in that post as well. We’ll have the Series Rules and FAQ page updated soon, but one important thing to remember is you must pre-reg to be staged by CXR ranking, otherwise you’re in the back.
- Speaking of pre-reg’ing… all 11 events in the 2015 CCC schedule are now up on BikeReg.com. Take a look any and bookmark the page, pre-reg will open at 9am CST on Tuesday 9/1/15.
- The crew at BikeReg has been busy adding new feature to their site, many of which are transparent to you as riders, but are very helpful to us as event organizers. Three of which are:
- Category Restrictions – All CCC races are USAC sanctioned which means you are not allowed to ride outside your CX category. If you try reg’ing for a category you’re not supposed to BikeReg will warn you and you’ll have to supply a reason before being allowed to reg. If you ave a legitimate reason (upgrading, license is messed up) that’s cool. But remember we also double-check all the reg data before each race so let’s be reasonable adults. Also, BikeReg matches your annual license to the USAC database, so make sure you have renewed (do it now!) before attempting to reg.
- One Day Licenses – Speaking of licenses, if you are reg’ing for a Category where you can actually race on a One Day license (any Cat 5 men or Cat 4 women race) and if you do NOT have an annual USAC license, BikeReg will automatically charge you $15 to be applied to a USAC One Day license. So if you have an annual license… get it in your BikeReg rider profile now!
- And finally… the CCC wants to wrap up our 2015 series sponsor drive so we can get to racing. If you still want to be a 2015 series sponsor, please review our 2015 sponsor proposal and email us ASAP at [email protected]. We are closing the sponsorship window, at least if you want your name on the 2015 Series t-shirts, on Tuesday 9/1/15.