Need a wheel? I know a guy. Photo: SnowyMountain Photography
- We’re not sure how they did it, but Rob Curtis and the Psimet crew managed to find even more bumps to go along with the hills in Emricson Park for their Psi-clocross For Life event. The reversed course direction worked and the weather was fantastic. Results links are here.
- Next up the CCC has its one and only double race weekend at the Hilton Indian Lakes Resort hosted by the South Chicago Wheelmen. Racing on a golf course at a resort with a bar, pool, and hot tub. Rooms are still available, so make a weekend out of it and meet us at The Cave Saturday night.
- Remember onling pre-reg closes Wednesday for both days of the Indian Lakes Resort weekend, so don’t delay and reg now.
- Speaking of pre-reg’ing… there are only 4 races left in the 2015 CCC series. The season is flying by, but there is still plenty of racing and fun to be had.
- Speaking of fun, the CCC end of season awards party will again be at EJ’s Place in Skokie on Sunday 12/20/2015 in the early afternoon. More details to follow. Good people, good food, and good cheer… and more than a few door prizes.
- And finally… the holidays are coming soon and we know you have plenty of places to spend your hard earned cash dollars. But if you aren’t giving to one of the several great local charities we’d ask you show some love to our series sponsors that help to make the CCC happened every season. Whether its bike parts, bike accessories, bike coaching, photos of you on bikes, environmental or IT services… there are plenty of great places to spend you money. The CCC greatly appreciates our series sponsors so please support them.
Yes, Andy cleared it! Photo: SnowMountain Photography