LOCATION CHANGE!! LOCATION CHANGE!! LOCATION CHANGE!!
In case you have been living under a rock we will be at 770 Navajo Dr at the former Woodland Elementary School… Still in Carpentersville, but NOT Carpenter Park and NOT Randall Oaks Park. Please let all of your friends still using Netscape know.
- This is another new venue for everyone, so please take it easy and help out if and where needed.
- Even though its not actually in Carpenter Park we’re going to revert to and use the hashtag #carpenterCX since we’re back in Carpentersville.
- Preliminary staging will be posted here: https://goo.gl/OQdkfC
- Numbers will still go on your left.
Kiddie Cross at noon! Parents need to sign a waiver. Ages 10 and under. 5 age groups: 2 and under, 3-4 y/o, 5-6 y/o, 7-8 y/o, 9-10 y/o.
- Sorry, no petting zoo this year.
Food offerings: Dave’s Slow Food and Jim’s Dogs and Brats.
Drinking water is on site.
Weather: The forecast says overcast and 20% change of rain during the day, but rain the night before and after. Temps in the mid 60’s, so please plan and dress appropriately.
No Alcohol permitted on the property.
Parking: The school has a small lot so an area will remain open for tent drop off, plenty of street parking surrounding the school – please respect the posted parking signs. If need be, the Sunny Hill School lot is available on Helm Rd.
- The Course: Runs clockwise. The Squatches over at Main Street Bicycles have managed to put down their beer cans for a long enough period of time in order to lumber around every inch of this modest territory, once reserved for small children, and bring you an adult sized course full of woodland adventures. It’s sure to grow a thick coat of fur on those finely shaven road legs. Course map below should be unlocked soon.