CCC Tuesday Updates – 20190730
July 30, 2019
- Back at it… glad to see and hear about so many CX shredders out riding and racing their bikes this summer!
- Please see our last post from 7/2/19 about the changes we’re making for the upcoming season, especially concerning the race day schedule. Please tell all your friends too.
- We’ve got a few other things in the works, but more on those later.
- The UPB Junior CX Clinic has been scheduled for Sunday 08/18/2019 at Pulaski Woods.
- The Half Acre CX Eliminator has been scheduled for Sunday 09/15/2019, again at Big Marsh.
- A venue change for the series! Unfortunately race #3 will NOT be back at Dan Ryan Woods this year. Instead Beverly Bike, and now co-race promoters Region Racing, will be hosting their event on 10/13/2019 at Pulaski Woods in Palos. More details to come as we receive them.
- Again, please review the new race day schedule which now starts earlier and adds a new start wave and category.
- And finally… the CCC would not be possible without the financial support of many companies, groups, organizations, and individuals that help us remain the best amateur CX series in the country (and probably the world). If you’d like to be involved again or for the first time, please email us (just click this link) and let’s figure out a way to partner together. Thanks!!!