2012 Dan Ryan Woods Preview
– Due to a few scoring errors we were unable to distribute the Pactimo Leaders Jerseys at Hopkins Park. If you are in the overall lead of your category and don’t have a jersey (i.e. W123, W4, Jr10-14, & 4A), please see us at registration BEFORE your race so we can get your jersey to you.
– Also Juniors… a word from the Cuttin’ Crew about your medals/ribbons/prizes/awards.
– Food: For all pre-registered racers BBVP will have free Mild Italian Sausage, Bratwurst, of All Natural Vegan Links from the Missing Sausage Link. BBVP is paying for all of this food… so please eat it!
– In addition to BBVP’s tasty free food, the good folks at Brand BBQ will have their food truck on-site in the afternoon with other delicious options.
– Water: BBVP and RR will not be supplying water (saving the world with less plastic). There are two water fountains on site but hydration might be important with the warm weather forecast. CarboRocket will be on site in the morning with coffee and mix.
– Neutral support from Beverly Bike and Ski will be at registration.
– Parking: Parking is free and the best spots are off of the 8500 S Western Ave entrance to the park… follow parking lot to the South.
– The Chicago Marathon is being run on Sunday so please plan your travel times to and from the race accordingly.
– Pre-ordered 2012 CCC series t-shirts as well as socks, coffee mugs, and embro will be available for pick up. Please see us at the microphone.
– Online pre-reg on BikeReg.com closes tonight at midnight. Please remember on site registration closes 30 minutes prior to each race’s start time. Women 1/2/3 pre-reg is currently at 28 riders so BBVP will be matching the women’s payout to the Cat 1/2/3’s for the 500 racer tier.