2012 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog… because who doesn’t love Liechtenstein?
Here’s an excerpt:
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 320,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 6 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
- RT @kenny_labbe: Flashback to last year. 2014's edition is 36 hours away!! #NorgeCX Highlight Reel - digitalcane digitalcane.net/Cyclocross/201… - 3 hours ago
- RT @SRAMFactoryCX: @TheRealPSIMET @ChiCrossCup "Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover … - 3 hours ago
- RT @ILBicycleLaw: Happy Friday! - 8 hours ago
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: Soon... NorgeCX http://t.co/tY0FgS49Q9 - 8 hours ago
- RT @ProBikeExpress: CX Nats registration ends Dec 12. Only if want more than just average to a not so average race. We want what you want, … - 8 hours ago
- RT @spindoctorcycle: Join us tomorrow for Small Business Saturday. Small businesses are the heartbeat of the local community and... http://… - 10 hours ago
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: Moving shops and cleaning up. Buy these things before I change my mind: psimet.com/category/garag… - 12 hours ago
|Amanda schaap on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|kenny labbé on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Art Miles on 2014 Melas CX-Basin Racin…|
|John Whipple on 2014 Melas CX-Basin Racin…|
|Amanda on Tuesday CCC Updates|