2012 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog… because who doesn’t love Liechtenstein?
Here’s an excerpt:
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 320,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 6 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
- RT @spindoctorcycle: Cyclocross girls are cool because they help each other with pre-race prep moments before they try to rip each... http:… - 4 hours ago
- RT @carborocket: Giving away some #vegan cappuccino Rehab over on the Instagram instagram.com/p/ua1MMqtmwF/ - 4 hours ago
- RT @bradyja: Great interview with sultan of the kettle bell swing and best looking 49 yr old I know @newtroncole @MorningBirdChi http://t.c… - 7 hours ago
- RT @halfacrecycling: We're a few races into the CCC series. Here's a report from one of our members on holding to the top five.... http://… - 7 hours ago
- RT @LauriNovakPhoto: Love the young cyclocross fans - cheering on dad! @ChiCrossCup #cyclocross #chicrosscup #novakinated #CarpenterCX htt… - 7 hours ago
- RT @SportCrafters: Yup, this happened. @pdognight update on @ChiCrossCup, with tips for watching @UCI_Cyclocross bit.ly/1or25EK htt… - 7 hours ago
- Tuesday CCC Updates wp.me/pzCTh-1hw - 17 hours ago
|jcasey12 on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|coffeebaron on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|Ryan Handley on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|MichaelC on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|Tuesday CCC Updates… on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|