2012 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog… because who doesn’t love Liechtenstein?
Here’s an excerpt:
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 320,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 6 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
- 2014 Campton Preview wp.me/pzCTh-1i7 - 1 hour ago
- RT @SnowyMtnPhoto: New Mexico bike shop owner: "This is a great winter cycling jacket. It should keep you warm down into the high 30s." Me:… - 14 hours ago
- RT @AustinCX15: Guess what? Registration opens on Sat. Get Ready. @usacycling @sportsaustin - 15 hours ago
- RT @spindoctorcycle: More fun with logs in store this weekend. #CamptonCX #spindoctorcxteam @ChiCrossCup instagram.com/p/uv1x79AP6h/ - 15 hours ago
- RT @sportsaustin: Competitors, don't forget to register for @AustinCX15 beginning this Saturday! Check out all the event details here: http… - 1 day ago
- RT @LittleGuyRacing: VeloCX is coming up quick, Nov. 8-9 in Minneapolis. USAC CXNC with over $4000 for the weekend. Don't miss it! http:/… - 1 day ago
- RT @ProBikeExpress: 41 spots left for your CX Nats home away from home support in Austin We are just saying :)....... - 1 day ago
|kemmettclarkesq27 on Coach’s Corner – C…|
|The Camel on Coach’s Corner – C…|
|Jim on Coach’s Corner – C…|
|Jim G on Coach’s Corner – C…|
|Nick on Coach’s Corner – C…|