2012 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog… because who doesn’t love Liechtenstein?
Here’s an excerpt:
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 320,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 6 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
- RT @thebonebell: AXLETREE and Robots p/b Love bring you moar epic. m.facebook.com/events/1430298… fb.me/2Ri5TZPg2 - 20 hours ago
- RT @oLPVo: Brilliant #recycling of @ChiCrossCup race numbers by @liz_so_what RT Not bad for a homemade camping groundcloth http://t.co/eZxt… - 1 day ago
- RT @carborocket: Chicago - where cyclocross weather spends the Spring and probably Summer #cx #bikechi #cycling instagram.com/p/lGdAUHNm0u/ - 3 days ago
- RT @carborocket: Chased @Spidermonkey312's rolling fatties up the #chilft, they dropped my ass in the pow @ Montrose golf course http://t.c… - 3 days ago
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: Not bad considering the wicked snow storm. The ones who showed clean up nicely http://t.co/BgetxIugyI - 3 days ago
- RT @carborocket: Bluebird day in Chicago #bikechi #cycling #cxbikesnotfatbikes instagram.com/p/lDbcWetm5u/ - 4 days ago
- RT @thebonebell: The news about SRAM's latest pet project is out - and you can definitely expect that you will find out more... http://t.co… - 5 days ago
|beatsurrender on 2013 in review|
|divarants on 2013 MidWest Regional Cyclocro…|
|Theo on 2013 Afterglow Pix and Vids an…|
|A-Dub on 2013 Afterglow Pix and Vids an…|
|James Plunkett on 2013 Afterglow Pix and Vids an…|