2012 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog… because who doesn’t love Liechtenstein?
Here’s an excerpt:
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 320,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 6 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
- RT @webber_pete: Cycling Industry! USAC CX comm. seeks industry rep: bit.ly/19FYcox @BicycleRetailer @timjohnsoncx @CrossVegas @Ka… - 15 hours ago
- RT @JeremyPowers: #cyclosnowpocalypse is live! Thank you @BigBikesThom & @alecdonahue for helping me make this happen! http://t.co/nDsJYra2… - 2 days ago
- RT @nccdekalb: The gravel should be perfect for Saturday's GMTR. It was nice and sprőinğy out there today. #gravel… instagram.com/p/02xqsas1B7/ - 2 days ago
- RT @tuxedothunder: Great weekend with my favorite team. #barryroubaix #txboom instagram.com/p/01IvJYOJJf/ - 2 days ago
- RT @DavidLombardo2: Some people asked me how I was able to solo 60 miles for the W it's simply about having great people behind me like @DD… - 2 days ago
- Missed this one yesterday. Congrats to @TheRealPSIMET Kelli and @vvcycling Kae for hitting the @BarryRoubaix1 podium! cxmagazine.com/2015-barry-rou… - 2 days ago
- RT @thebonebell: WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Barry-Roubaix 62 Mile Champion! fb.me/6EMK6NkF2 - 3 days ago
|Ken Krebs on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Justin Bowes (@jbowe… on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|A-Dub on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Jan Van Mieghem on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|snyd0234 on Tuesday CCC Updates|