2012 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog… because who doesn’t love Liechtenstein?
Here’s an excerpt:
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 320,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 6 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
- RT @madalchemy: Summer socks - all sizes - back in stock!!! @ Mad Alchemy, Inc. instagram.com/p/3R01mJPckh/ - 6 minutes ago
- RT @otherbro_tim: @ChiCrossCup SS podium boys #lukassiebel @floaty_pants @mconro21 within 30 minutes of each other at mile 75 checkpoint #d… - 6 minutes ago
- RT @otherbro_tim: @ChiCrossCup sorry, correction: There are a bunch posters for $10. This years #montrosecx is on sale for $20, not $10. - 7 minutes ago
- RT @stanridgebikes: Would love to hear from you. Formal submission window closes 30 June. Please reply with your USA license number... htt… - 1 day ago
- RT @PonyShop: Thanks to @heenan_mike for our newly designed @CastelliCycling @PonyshopCXteam kits! #crossiscoming @ChiCrossCup - 1 day ago
- RT @otherbro_tim: Preemptive GOOD LUCK CHAMP to @floaty_pants and all @ChiCrossCup cyclists headed to @DirtyKanza200 - 1 day ago
- RT @peopleforbikes: Chicago! Come ride with us and pro racer @timjohnsoncx next Saturday, June 6. Details here: peopleforbikes.org/pages/join-us-… http… - 3 days ago
|Ken Krebs on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Justin Bowes (@jbowe… on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|A-Dub on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Jan Van Mieghem on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|snyd0234 on Tuesday CCC Updates|