– Thanks to the Bevery Bike VeePak crew for anther great race at Dan Ryan Woods. Hills, bunny hops, food, hills, great weather, hills… oh and did we mention hills?
– For those of you that pre-reg’d and have an email address in your BikeReg rider profile, you should have received Results and Lap Time Reports shortly after your race from One2Go Event Services. Nikki Cyp of the BBVP crew brought in One2Go specifically for this race as an added bonus with no incremental costs to any racer. Its amazing what these guys can do with just a camera and without the hassles of chip timing. Lap Time Reports were emailed per category, but if you want to see how fast or slow you are vs. racers in other categories we’ve posted all of the reports below.
- Masters 40+
- Masters 30+
- Single Speed
- Women Cat 1/2/3
- Masters 50+
- Cat 3
- Women Cat 4
- Junior 15-18
- Junior 10-14
- Cat 1/2/3
- Cat 4
- Cat 4/5
– And if that isn’t enough data for you, One2Go was kind enough to share all the data with us and allowed us to repost it here in one big table. Feel free to copy the data and slice and dice as you wish to see how you stack up to your friends and CX Clash foes.
– Next up, the CCC heads NorthWest to Psycho Cross and Carpenter Park for the first of two double race weekends. Look for the course previews on Wednesday and Thursday.
– We regret to inform those of you looking for even more racing that Friday night’s race at the Golf Farm has been cancelled. However, the Saturday CCC series race will take place as scheduled.
– Remember 2013 CCC Series tshirts are on sale here.
– And finally… remember if you want to take 1/2 your CCC points with you to the next higher category you MUST upgrade before Sunday’s race at Carpenter Park. We here at the CCC want everyone to enjoy themselves and move up to the next level when you feel you are ready, but that being said many of you have had a very fast start to the season and we will be mentioning those of you in “mandatory upgrade territory” to the USAC upgrade coordinator this week (looking at you Men and Women Cat 3’s and 4’s).