– Thanks to Chris Henning and his crew for another great Melas CX Basin Racin’.
– This coming weekend the CCC stays at home to eat Pumpkin’ Pie, but Rob Curtis and the PSIMET crew host NORGE Ski Jump CX on SATURDAY 11/30/13. We usually don’t like to claim the first or the one and only, but as far as we know there isn’t another CX race anywhere held at a ski jump. If you’re in town for the holidays don’t miss out on all of the fun.
– The weekend after the CCC returns for the final race of the series held over two days at Montrose Harbor. Lots of great details are in the work so stay tuned.
– And to finish off the Chicagoland CX season in style, don’t forget Afterglow, back for another year at Douglas Park. You can expect some Sweet Justice!
– The CCC end of year Awards Party will be held Sunday 12/22/13 again at EJ’s Place in Skokie. Tickets are now on sale on BikeReg. We’ll award the overall series cowbells and prizes but, you can expect a few new additions to the event.
– Going or even thinking about going to USAC CX Nationals in Boulder? You have two options to get your gear there. Snyder Cycling Services and Pro Bike Express are one option. Hear about it here from Chandler himself. Also Verdigris-Village CX is sending a trailer to CX Nats. Contact Ken Johnson for details.
– Looking for a holiday gift for that special CX someone? How about a stylish 2013 CCC Series t-shirt? Quantities are limited.
– Thanks to all of those riders who donated their ILR prize payouts back to charity. The SCW, CCC, and certainly the recipients of that money very much appreciate your generosity.
– And finally… this weekend as we all give thanks for family, friends, turkey, cranberry, quinoa, gluten free biscuits, pie, and everything else around the table… we at the CCC want to thank all of YOU… the riders, mechanics, supporters, sponsors, fans, and yes even the hecklers for making the Chicago Cyclocross Cup the great community that it is. Have a great extended holiday weekend and we’ll see all of you at Montrose Harbor!