Home > Photo, Reports, Video > 2013 MidWest Regional Cyclocross Championship Pix and Vids and Race Reports

2013 MidWest Regional Cyclocross Championship Pix and Vids and Race Reports

About these ads
Categories: Photo, Reports, Video
  1. John Whipple
    12/15/2013 at 7:36 pm

Thanks to everyone who put this race on. As hard (and fun) as it is to race in these conditions it’s much more challenging to do all the organizing work. It was a fantastic event. I can’t imagine how it could have been done better. I am very grateful to everyone who organized the event and to the many people who volunteered. I hope this race continues in the years to come and becomes a serious target for many midwest racers.

• John Mahr
      12/15/2013 at 9:28 pm

Well said! And I couldn’t agree more.

• 12/16/2013 at 8:41 am

I’d echo those comments. Great event and no lack of hard work went into it.

2. Cat4forLife
    12/15/2013 at 9:45 pm

A few photos of the madness from the Men’s 45+. Newt, Google added the animation, not me…

3. Christopher Smith
    12/15/2013 at 10:43 pm

A superfun race, thanks a ton!

4. AJM
    12/15/2013 at 10:43 pm

Thanks, from Michigan

5. AndreaD
    12/16/2013 at 6:06 am

I left my black NorthFace rain jacket at the start line (W123). If you have it, please let me know.

• 12/16/2013 at 9:15 am

Andrea, it might be in the lost and found. the bins are in the trailer. they’ll be at Afterglow for you to root around!

• 12/16/2013 at 12:19 pm

I put a bunch of jackets into the lost and found. I’m pretty sure there was a black raincoat in there too.

6. 12/19/2013 at 1:00 pm

A little late but the race reports from The Bonebell are now posted!

7. 12/26/2013 at 10:42 am

I’m looking for any video footage from the race to use in a short video I’m making about the last few CX races. You’d be credited for the footage, of course. Send me an email at rbezalel@gmail.com. Thanks.

1. No trackbacks yet.