Home > Photo, Reports, Video > 2013 Afterglow Pix and Vids and Race Reports

Categories: Photo, Reports, Video
  1. 12/21/2013 at 5:24 pm

Masters 30+ – the start!

2. Scott M
  3. C.N.
    12/21/2013 at 8:58 pm

small handful of iPhone pix.
    mostly Women’s 4 and Juniors (a few M123 and randoms, too)

4. 12/21/2013 at 9:37 pm

I know one of you got a pic of me busting ass on a cupcake handup gone wrong in the 4/5s. Post it up!

• Lucas Seibel
      12/23/2013 at 8:58 pm

I got a video of that, I’ll be putting it in a Afterglow video I’m working on.

• James Plunkett
        12/24/2013 at 7:07 pm

Awesome, keep me posted.

5. Elliot
    12/21/2013 at 9:55 pm

Hey Afterglow CXers. If anyone picked up a pair of Smith Pivlock glasses with mirrored blue lenses, I would really appreciate them back. I tried throwing them to my wife while riding the 4/5 race, and she evidently never picked them up. Thanks! feel free to email me if you have them – elliotcbennett at gmail dot com.

• 12/22/2013 at 4:59 pm

We have your glasses. If you didn’t get an email about them, check your spam folder or follow up here.

6. Bob
    12/22/2013 at 8:05 am

I achieved a personal best in the 4/5s: 3 shots of Fireball. Thanks Afterglow!

7. 12/22/2013 at 2:55 pm

Cat 4/5 – first turn, lap one.

8. Lindsey
    12/23/2013 at 9:12 am

Hello, did anyone pick up a blue Patagonia rain coat? I set it down at the 4/5 race and forgot to pick it up (probably due to the fire ball shots). If anyone has it please let me know, would be bummed to lose it.

9. 12/25/2013 at 1:27 pm

The Bonebell Afterglow race reports have been posted. Merry Christmas, Dirtbags!

1. No trackbacks yet.