2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @stanridgebikes: Would love to hear from you. Formal submission window closes 30 June. Please reply with your USA license number... htt… - 22 hours ago
- RT @PonyShop: Thanks to @heenan_mike for our newly designed @CastelliCycling @PonyshopCXteam kits! #crossiscoming @ChiCrossCup - 22 hours ago
- RT @otherbro_tim: Preemptive GOOD LUCK CHAMP to @floaty_pants and all @ChiCrossCup cyclists headed to @DirtyKanza200 - 1 day ago
- RT @peopleforbikes: Chicago! Come ride with us and pro racer @timjohnsoncx next Saturday, June 6. Details here: peopleforbikes.org/pages/join-us-… http… - 2 days ago
- RT @thebonebell: "For The Love Mud" Chicago Movie Premiere has limited seating - let's fill it up! Buy tix! facebook.com/events/8779290… - 1 week ago
- 3 generations! http://t.co/0OGnNBKFeo - 1 week ago
- RT @PonyShop: Good luck to @otherbro_tim @thebonebell crew and all the other @ChiCrossCup ers riding #Almanzo100 today! - 2 weeks ago
|Ken Krebs on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Justin Bowes (@jbowe… on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|A-Dub on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Jan Van Mieghem on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|snyd0234 on Tuesday CCC Updates|