2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @ROKcoach: Work on your bunny hops http://t.co/RnAEiSzLi9 - 9 hours ago
- RT @ROKcoach: Thanks to @boundigris , @vvcycling for the Lagunitas Red growlers for adult podiums. We love the @lagunitasbeer - 9 hours ago
- Sorry, #CamptonCX staging treats are now served!!! - 15 hours ago
- Trick or Treat!?! Preliminary #CamptonCX staging goo.gl/r0udnT Email us at ChicagoCrossCup at gmail with any problems - 21 hours ago
- RT @jhmaloney: bing bang boom! busy weekend with #EstabrookCX and @teamWORS banquet on Saturday then @ChiCrossCup #CAMPTONcx on Sunday! - 1 day ago
- RT @SnowyMtnPhoto: Remember kids, a costume for you? That's great. A costume for your bike? #nextlevel. @BBVP @ChicrossCup #tbt http://t… - 1 day ago
- 2014 Campton Preview wp.me/pzCTh-1i7 - 1 day ago
|Greg N on Coach’s Corner – C…|
|Tim Johnson on Coach’s Corner – C…|
|Ken Krebs on 2014 Campton Preview|
|Peter Kelley on 2014 Campton Preview|
|michaelwilliamyoung on Coach’s Corner – C…|