2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @PonyShop: CX-1 seems to be catching on...@SRAM_Zipp @SRAMroad http://t.co/tdr3uHoW2b - 12 hours ago
- RT @RVBikes: Can you believe it's almost Labor Day! We'll be closed Monday but we're open 11-6 Saturday & Sunday. - 15 hours ago
- RT @cuttincruiser: We're throwing a junior girls cyclocross clinic with @katieFncompton and @kaitieantonneau at the @TrekCXCCup!@http://t… - 15 hours ago
- RT @PonyShop: Are you ready for cross season? Got wheels bring em in! @ChallengeTires @HEDwheels @SRAM_Zipp @ChiCrossCup http://t.co/IhfhJ… - 15 hours ago
- Tuesday CCC Updates wp.me/pzCTh-1dC - 1 day ago
- RT @Boundigris: Dugast sidewall giving up at the @xxxracing relay. Couldn't handle the excitement of CX season. http://t.co/QyPZ16YX74 - 1 day ago
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: We are officially the promoters for the 2014 Run&Roll for the Dole Duathlon on October 5 - Registration=https://t.co/IxU… - 1 day ago
|Tuesday CCC Updates… on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|
|Jason Ward on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|
|billseliger on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|
|Lauri Novak (@LauriN… on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|
|Tenspeed Hero on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|