2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @SnowyMtnPhoto: They say after being married for a while you start to look like your spouse. @Chicrosscup @xxxracing #theGeorges http://… - 45 minutes ago
- RT @Tyson_Haus: Oh, why not? Just signed up for @ChiCrossCup ABD Sunrise Park Cat 1/2/3! Fun to jump into a different scene! #midwestcx #KS… - 45 minutes ago
- RT @LauriNovakPhoto: Share the Road! #CarpenterCX @ChiCrossCup #cyclocross #novakinated #chicrosscup http://t.co/SXROJTbjGY - 7 hours ago
- RT @thebonebell: Nearly $2,000 raised for Friends of Big Marsh! Be inspired with the journey to turn #whatsoutthere to something... http:/… - 10 hours ago
- RT @spindoctorcycle: Larry is in it for the free food! fb.me/2QH2YMthm - 10 hours ago
- RT @spindoctorcycle: Indoor training classes start Tuesday, November 4. Sign up today! Space is limited. fb.me/7v9MVQetU - 10 hours ago
- RT @PonyShop: So this is happening! Checking off the list! @AustinCX15 @PonyshopCXteam @ChiCrossCup http://t.co/VIa7NprNQJ - 16 hours ago
|Art Miles on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|KP on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|Todd Busteed on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|Andre on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|
|Earl Dickens at Spec… on 2014 Carpentersville Pix and V…|