2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @RVBikes: Getting ready for a great weekend! We're open Friday, closed Saturday & open Sunday. - 1 day ago
- RT @hbu23: "Can't thank the #HBU23 team and staff enough for giving me this opportunity." - @DavidLombardo2 @CEPCOMPRESSION http://t.co/kWK… - 1 day ago
- RT @usacycling: Lombardo, Arensman Earn Stars and Stripes in U23 Criterium Wins - ow.ly/P0dtJ #RoadNats - 3 days ago
- #morningmetal @RecklessRecords http://t.co/5wBVCyEzMi - 4 days ago
- RT @thoughts_drawn: @azens3 @PonyShop @CrossVegas @grocerystorebar @ChiCrossCup it's also my bday guys! Hoping @IreCyclingFed give me a nom… - 4 days ago
- RT @UCI_CX: UCI Statement on Cyclo-cross World Cup. Next september's round in Canada is cancelled. bit.ly/1Kktv7g http://t.co/hT42F… - 4 days ago
- RT @timjohnsoncx: World Cup awarded without ever having put on a race before, not surprising it was difficult to attract sponsors. Even sma… - 4 days ago
|Ken Krebs on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Justin Bowes (@jbowe… on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|A-Dub on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Jan Van Mieghem on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|snyd0234 on Tuesday CCC Updates|