2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @TrekCXCCup: Check the Tech Guide for #trekcxccup race info, practice times, etc, trekcxccup.com/?page_id=21 fb.me/1YS63YpB2 - 8 hours ago
- Tuesday CCC Updates wp.me/pzCTh-1f8 - 21 hours ago
- RT @xxxracing: Just 7 spots left in the Caldwell Woods 4/5's race. @chicrosscup bikereg.com/caldwell-woods… - 1 day ago
- RT @PonyShop: Cyclocross toe spikes in stock! Three sizes med, long, and ICE! 16.99 and I deliver to @ChiCrossCup races free! http://t.co/l… - 1 day ago
- RT @sapodog: Good day at the salt mine (Lake Geneva Cross) http://t.co/Gn6JNDHX4x - 1 day ago
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: Don't forget to register for the Run & Roll for the Dole! Only a few weeks left to reg! bikereg.com/runrolldole - 1 day ago
- RT @PonyShop: Any Chicago area mechanics looking for some weekend cyclocross work? @ChiCrossCup @PonyshopCXteam #workoutside #pitboss - 2 days ago
|Rob Kelley on Coach’s Corner –…|
|Jimmy the Pedant on Coach’s Corner –…|
|Randy Warren on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|
|Matthew J. Haiduk (@… on Coach’s Corner –…|
|Eleanor (@nonemorebl… on Tuesday CCC Updates|