2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- Oh, hello @pactimo @PonyShop http://t.co/7weUjM4oKA - 2 hours ago
- RT @jtreister: CMIT Solutions of Chicago Downtown is proud to be series sponsor of #Chicago #Cyclocross Cup @ChiCrossCup http://t.co/IkO8q1… - 3 hours ago
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: First @ChiCrossCup race that sells out its W1/2/3 field in pre-reg a random winner will receive set of @ChallengeTires a… - 3 hours ago
- Tuesday CCC Updates wp.me/pzCTh-1eh - 12 hours ago
- #morningmetal Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry @bradyja @crustypov @thebonebell @MorningBirdChi @pbmcinerney @mia_tron http://t.co/VZVk81U8Oh - 13 hours ago
- RT @ProBikeExpress: It's this to early to post? Hummmm http://t.co/TiY8ajfdQV - 2 days ago
- #morningmetal http://t.co/iip7gdDRBy - 2 days ago
|Randy Warren on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|
|Matthew J. Haiduk (@… on Coach’s Corner –…|
|Eleanor (@nonemorebl… on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|John Whipple on Coach’s Corner –…|
|Tuesday CCC Updates… on 2014 Relay CX – Pix and Vids a…|