2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @JeremyPowers: #cyclosnowpocalypse is live! Thank you @BigBikesThom & @alecdonahue for helping me make this happen! http://t.co/nDsJYra2… - 10 hours ago
- RT @nccdekalb: The gravel should be perfect for Saturday's GMTR. It was nice and sprőinğy out there today. #gravel… instagram.com/p/02xqsas1B7/ - 10 hours ago
- RT @tuxedothunder: Great weekend with my favorite team. #barryroubaix #txboom instagram.com/p/01IvJYOJJf/ - 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidLombardo2: Some people asked me how I was able to solo 60 miles for the W it's simply about having great people behind me like @DD… - 13 hours ago
- Missed this one yesterday. Congrats to @TheRealPSIMET Kelli and @vvcycling Kae for hitting the @BarryRoubaix1 podium! cxmagazine.com/2015-barry-rou… - 1 day ago
- RT @thebonebell: WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Barry-Roubaix 62 Mile Champion! fb.me/6EMK6NkF2 - 2 days ago
- RT @DavidLombardo2: Woah that was hard. Super happy to take the W @BarryRoubaix1 for @hbu23, did not expect to be able to hold off such a s… - 2 days ago
|Ken Krebs on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Justin Bowes (@jbowe… on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|A-Dub on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|Jan Van Mieghem on Tuesday CCC Updates|
|snyd0234 on Tuesday CCC Updates|