2013 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 350,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: Fueling PSIMET all day everyday. @Intelligentsia http://t.co/s6SlWZDjmz - 1 day ago
- RT @seanbjork: Targeting an @ChiCrossCup comeback. And thanks for the motivation b/c this is going to flat out suck.. http://t.co/EgugM8tvc8 - 1 day ago
- RT @thebonebell: AXLETREE and Robots p/b Love bring you moar epic. m.facebook.com/events/1430298… fb.me/2Ri5TZPg2 - 2 days ago
- RT @oLPVo: Brilliant #recycling of @ChiCrossCup race numbers by @liz_so_what RT Not bad for a homemade camping groundcloth http://t.co/eZxt… - 3 days ago
- RT @carborocket: Chicago - where cyclocross weather spends the Spring and probably Summer #cx #bikechi #cycling instagram.com/p/lGdAUHNm0u/ - 5 days ago
- RT @carborocket: Chased @Spidermonkey312's rolling fatties up the #chilft, they dropped my ass in the pow @ Montrose golf course http://t.c… - 5 days ago
- RT @TheRealPSIMET: Not bad considering the wicked snow storm. The ones who showed clean up nicely http://t.co/BgetxIugyI - 5 days ago
|beatsurrender on 2013 in review|
|divarants on 2013 MidWest Regional Cyclocro…|
|Theo on 2013 Afterglow Pix and Vids an…|
|A-Dub on 2013 Afterglow Pix and Vids an…|
|James Plunkett on 2013 Afterglow Pix and Vids an…|