– Parking: The course crosses the road so it will be closed to through traffic. There are three parking lots in the park. One of them will be accessible from the park entrance at the stop light, East Dresser Rd. The other two will only be accessible from the other park entrance just West of the light. Should all the parking in the park be taken up there is a lot on the other side of Sycamore Rd. with a pedestrian tunnel that brings you back into the park. Please see the map below.
– Staging: Remember for the rest of the season only the front row is staged by CCC series points. Everyone else is staged by CrossResults points. Answers to all of your questions are in our FAQ here.
– Preliminary staging will be posted here tomorrow.
– Kids’ Races: 8 years old and under at 2:15pm, during the Men Cat 1/2/3 race.
– T-shirts are still available on BikeReg, but going fast. Proceeds to Blackstone Bicycle Works.
– Payout for the separately scored Single Speed Women in the race. $150 – 5 places.
– Food: Dave’s Slow Food will be onsite all day.
– Alcohol is prohibited in Hopkins Park.
– “The Union Cycling Team is collecting equipment donations for Blackstone Bicycle Works this weekend at the race. Please bring your extra helmets, winter gear, tires (especially for CX!), and tools to anybody in a Union Cycling Team jersey. Please bag your items, and include a note with your name and email address on it. For more information on the great program at Blackstone Bicycle Works, please visit https://
– The Course: Race director and course designer Josh Arends changes things up a bit this year. As is typical of Hopkins Park, expect the track to be fast and flowy but with 2 barrier sections and a log jump to slow you down a little bit.