– Watch the pro Women and Men here: http://live.flocasts.org/planetbikecup.html
– The first pro race of the season comes to the Midwest this Saturday and Sunday in the form of the USGP Planet Bike Cup in Sun Prairie, WI. We know of quite a few Chicago area riders heading up to Madison for the weekend and we wish you all good luck. This past weekend’s race at Jackson Park should have prepared you all for navigating your way through large fields.
– By the time you read this online pre-reg via BikeReg.com will be closed, but you can view your competition here. As far as we can tell all fields are still open except the Pro races which are mandatory pre-reg.
– Day of reg incurs a $10 late fee.
– Note that registration for each field closes 1 hour before the start of the race. Please leave yourself plenty of time to get reg’d and numbers pinned on. Also, see the BikeReg page for call up protocols.
– USGP promoter Joan Hanscom want us all to know the Planet Bike Cup Friday Night Number Party is at Cannery Grill in downtown Sun Prairie. Swing by between 6pm and 8pm, grab your number, mingle with the pros, and grab some munchies and beer. Only inches from the course!!
– Good luck to everyone racing and we’ll see you all in a week at Hopkins Park where the Cat 4A field is almost full again.