– Remember reg closes 30 minutes before the scheduled start of each race. If you’re late, you’re not racing. We’re even giving you an extra hour to sleep in this year.
– Don’t put your Halloween costume away just yet. Race director Rob Kelley will be the judge in the annual costume contest. A bottle of an adult beverage to the winner if they are of drinking age, otherwise gift certificate to Bicycle Heaven if you are younger than 21. The bar has been set very high by the NECX. Let’s show ’em what the CCC is made of.
– TDogs BBQ will be back again and Bicycle Heaven is bringing in a 2nd food vendor that will be selling brats… so plenty of food.
– Campton CX has also upped the prize money, again and with a total of $2610.
– Kiddie Race at 2pm.
– The Course: Very similar if not exactly the same as last year.