– SRAM neutral support in the equipment pit both days.
– Due to forecasted high winds and rain SCW is requiring all tents be torn down, all the way, Saturday night. You may leave your tent(s) on premise overnight.
– Bike wash available, but not in the equipment pit. The hose is located next to the pro-shop just outside the door to registration.
– No warming up on the fairways or west of the course. The warmer temps this weekend mean the golf course will be open to golfers.
– Please stay off the putting greens at all times.
– Kids cx is on for both Sat and Sun. Open course starting at 10am, “racing” starts at 2pm. Saturday will be a C1 with UCI points up for grabs.
– Half Acre Cycling will be collecting cycling clothing for West Town Bikes. See details here.
– The Cave Bar will be open as well as an all you can eat buffet in the Masters restaurant.
– The course: Classic ILR features with a few new sections. Approximation of this weekend’s course is here.