CCC Tuesday Updates – 20171128
November 28, 2017
- Looks and sounds like the Big Marsh Black Friday and Region Riot Cross events were a success over the holiday weekend. Results can be found here and here.
- This coming weekend the CCC finishes up at Montrose Harbor in downtown Chicago on the lake front. The weather is forecast to be much more pleasant than last year, so come on out to watch, cheer, and celebrate the entire day. Online pre-reg on BikeReg closes Thursday evening. Look for the course preview at the normal time on Thursday.
- Note there is a new parking option/charge at Montrose for those that want to park up close. Look at the bottom of the BikeReg page.
- If you happen to be in Mol Belgium this Friday or Saturday make sure to check our Masters CX World Championships.
- Remember the cyclocross season is not over after this weekend though.
- The USAC Midwest Regional CX Championships are Saturday 12/9/17 in Sun Prairie, WI.
- Afterglow hosted by the Chicago Cuttin’ Crew has moved to Sunday December 17th and back to Douglas Park.
- USAC Cyclocross National Championships are in Reno, NV this season 1/9/18- 1/14/18. Remember next season CX Nationals moves back to December 2018.
- There are quite a few CX races in Europe in December and January, and then CX World Championships are in Valkenburg Limburg, Netherlands on 2/3/18 and 2/4/18.
- And finally… Sunday 12/17/17 at NOON we’re hosting the CCC Awards Party at EJ’s Place in Skokie. Buy your tickets here on BikeReg.
Don’t forget about Miller Chill CX in Bloomington, IL
second that. its an excellent race put on by a great group at a really fun venue… sad, mud, hills, flyover, donuts!
Did you say donuts??
Oh snap, donuts!
I injured my shoulder and can’t race. I am signed up for 45+. I’ll be at Montrose before the masters race to cheer on fellow racers and teammates. Let me know if you want me to transfer. Just pay for your reg and transfer cost if there is one.